Library Rules: Property Counter
- Personal belongings should be kept Outside the Library/in Property Counter at owners risk
- No Valuable items viz., Money, Pass Books, Mobiles; should be kept in your bag while keeping them in Property Counter
- Personal Books/ Checked Out Books are not allowed for use/reference in the library
- Use of Mobile Phones is strictly prohibited in the library or otherwise mobile phones will be seized and fine will be imposed.
Library Rules: Access to Library
A Register for all students & Staff is available at the entrance of the library; Students & Staff are requested to make their entry In-Out Register while entering and departing from the library.
Library Rules: Issuing Books
- An identity card is a must while visiting and using the library.
- The books for competitive exams are issued for used at library an entry is to be made in a register for its use.
- Readers shall not write upon, damage, or make any mark upon any book, journal or magazine, or other material belonging to the library.
- Any reader observing a defect, or damage to any book or manuscript shall point out the same to the Library Staff immediately.
- Borrowers must satisfy themselves about the physical condition of the book before borrowing. Otherwise, they will be responsible for any damage at the time of returning.
- Books borrowed on a particular day will not be accepted for return on the same day.
- Books taken for reference from the stack area need to be kept on the table and not to be merged on the shelves.
- The issue of books for home use: Each student would be issued 2 books at a time for a period of one week.
- Faculty Members including principal would be issued maximum Four books at a time for a maximum period of one month
- Failure to return books on time would compulsorily lead to a penalty of Re.1 per day per books for all students & Staff members